• Welcome to Offroading Subarus. Please log in.

Mallee Challenge 2011

Started by lizard, March 10, 2011, 08:50:09 PM

lizard

Looks like its on again.
http://fourplay4x4.com.au/main/page_events.html

i'm hoping to enter again but can't be sure untill it gets a bit closer as we are going to the 'Aus Outback Extreme 4x4' event in May and stretch the funds abit.
looks like we can use the winch this year after spending $900 on it last year and not using it at all.

Phizinza

Oh good, having the winch in the race should add a good dynamic to it.
Let me know if you need me as codriver again.

sagey

Let me know if you need someone to watch you guys while drinking beer!!

lizard

i'll let you guys know if i'm gonna enter. And the more subaru supporters the better.

Roger

Sounds like fun, but I'll be working in the snow.
105 Landcruiser - 3" lift - 33" MTZs - LPG injection - Tigerz11 winch - Bull lamps - DIY on board air - rear drawers/bed/table

lizard

hey guys just an update, Tim gave me a call today to see if i'm entering the mallee challenge this year and i said yes, not too sure what i'm racing because i'm not to sure if the new brumby will be ready but i had such a good time last year i just gotta do it again.

Phizinza

Awesome. Let us know the details of the event. I guess you can just say a Brumby, and bring either :P

lizard

it's the 27th-28th of Aug. i know it's short notice but if ya want to navi for me again phiz there should be more action with whinching for both classes up those "little" sand dunes. lol.

Phizinza

Sounds like it would be good. I'll be able to confirm if I can make it in two weeks. But so far there is a good chance and I could go with some camping!

Phizinza

Yeah mate I can come. I've got the Friday completely off so I can head down any time. Perhaps head down in convoy?