Author Topic: Lift kits  (Read 4315 times)

Offline JP147

• Newbie Subie
    • View Profile
Re: Lift kits
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 11:41:10 PM »
Theres a guy willing to make a batch of lifts for $500 ea with enough interest. His name on the facebook Brumby/Brat groups is Rohan Maxim. It is Maxxair http://offroadingsubarus.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=82 on here but he doesn't come here often anymore.

Maybe I can do $500 if it comes with everything and is good quality.

Also, I remember reading somewhere that you have a set of 2 of those wide mazda bongo wheels. I also have 2, maybe there is a set now?

Offline Phizinza

• Fizz-in-za
  • Administrator
  • Happy Camper
  • Yip yip
    • View Profile
    • Offroading Subarus
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 06:31:17 PM »
Wide Mazda Bongo wheels? I think maybe you've got me mistaken with someone else?

Offline JP147

• Newbie Subie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 10:00:34 AM »
Wide Mazda Bongo wheels? I think maybe you've got me mistaken with someone else?

I was thinking of this: (http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/63939-mazda-wheels-with-4x140-or-4x1397/) which I saw a long time ago.
I have a set of 2 extremely wide 13" 4x140 rims and I have never seen another like it. Only one person I asked seemed to know what they are, he told me they were a single wheel replacement for the Bongo dually.

Offline Phizinza

• Fizz-in-za
  • Administrator
  • Happy Camper
  • Yip yip
    • View Profile
    • Offroading Subarus
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2014, 08:18:39 AM »
I keep reading stuff I wrote years ago and not even remembering any of it! Well it was a good thing I wrote down most my knowledge. Maybe I need to read through all my old posts on the net and add that knowledge to my website. I probably filed it in the irrelevant folder due to the wheels only being 12" and not fitting over the brakes.

You know its pretty easy drilling and welding 6 stud wheels to look factory 4 stud.